Bikablo - Visual Facilitation Workshop
Make your ideas visible by bringing them to life with techniques that pop.
Even if you believe you have no artistic talent, in this workshop you'll learn the basic visual vocabulary and ingredients for visualization with the bikablo® technique. For example, drawing simple flip chart templates that you can use in your work the next day!
What to expect in our two-day visual facilitation training
Andrea, a Bikablo facilitator and trainer, will conduct our introductory two-day-training, focusing on learning the bikablo visualization technique and its application in presentation, facilitation, recording and knowledge-sharing. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced visual facilitator, you will be welcome!
No matter how small or big your talent or experience, you will learn how to use small details to make large spaces look clear, attractive, and lively. You will be working in small groups and our trainer will take plenty of time to answer your questions and guide you into the world of visual language with guidance and techniques suited fit your individual progress.
- Holding the pen and drawing the line: How do I draw clean lines and structure my space on the flip chart?
- Graphics and text containers: How do I create simple arrows and connecting elements from basic geometric shapes in order to present related topics? Which text containers (e.g. speech bubbles) can be used to support which kinds of messages?
- Objects and symbols: How do I draw simple symbols to underline messages? What is essential, what can be left out?
Figures: What easy ways does bikablo® provide to draw people, roles, groups and situations?
- Color and space: What are simple and fast options to color elements and spaces in a quick and simple way that supports the graphic structure?
- Writing: how do I improve my handwriting on the flip chart to make it more legible and attractive?
- Live scribing: How can I use easy step-by-step techniques to record a dialogue in real-time and enhance a recorded poster with a key visual?
- Posters and settings: How do I combine the ingredients (graphics, writing, symbols, figures, and color) to create to the point visual translations of content and meaningful posters for different purposes (welcome, agenda, instructions, group work)?