Coach Skills for the Agile Workplace - 3 Days, Toronto - Jan 24-26, 2018
This workshop explores the practical application of professional coach skills in the context of coaching an agile team. It inspires you to put your own values - and the agile values - into practice.
Our aim is to equip you to confidently handle coaching conversations with teams and individuals. In a safe, supportive, small group environment (maximum 10), you'll develop techniques you can use fluently on the job. These coach skills help you get the best from your teams and have a bigger impact on the organizations you work with.
What others say:
"Sue is the Coach you want to learn from! It was for me a revealing experience that will change the way I approach problems and guide my clients. Agile Coaching cannot be learned in books. Sue has the knowledge, the tools and the passion to make you believe and experience true Agile Coaching. This course is a must for everyone wanting to learn and grow." - Martin Lapointe
"Sue is a wonderful teacher and facilitator, she is genuine and honest and very willing to open up and provide insight into her own real-world experiences. It is obvious that she understands the content and delivers it well. The benefit I got from attending is worth double what she charges." - Greg Salsman
During our three days together, we’ll cover these topics.
- The coaching mindset
- Roles, responsibilities + skills of an agile coach
- Coach, teach, facilitate, mentor – what’s the difference?
- Coaching questions
- Professional coach skills, based on the certification standards of the International Association of Coaching (IAC) and the International Coach Federation competencies.
- Emotional intelligence
- Coaching in organizations
- Understanding team development
- Handling challenges, dysfunction and disagreement
- And more. Successful completion earns you the International Consortium for Agile (ICAgile) ICP-ACC designation. Certification cost is included in your fee.
You will receive:
Three solid days of participative learning (maximum 10 people)
- Opportunities to practise coaching
- Learning using real world examples
- Exposure to competencies of both professional coaching and agile coaching
- Immediate feedback on your coaching
- Learner manual/workbook - a great resource when you're back at work
- Certificate on successful completion - ICAgile ICP-ACC
- In-class beverages and snacks
When and where?
The workshop will take place January 24-26, 2018, at the DX (Design Exchange) in Downtown Toronto (TD Centre)
234 Bay Street, "Boardroom"
What's the cost?
You will be paying in Canadian dollars $1,800 + 13% HST.
(Includes ICAgile Certification Fee)
EARLYBIRD RATE - save $100, till December 26, $1,700 + HST
Use discount code EARLYBIRD at checkout.
I look forward to working with you. If you have questions, please contact me.